Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

really really need help please diet

marie1975

hi all im 37 5ft 5 64 kgs i have just started the 4 day plit in the stickys thread

am doing 25 mins of hiit after weights comprising 10 intervals of 1 min sprints with 90 secs of rest (25 mins)

on the weights rest days i am looking to run 10ks

i want to lose 5 kilos and after putting my details into a calorie counter thing it came up with these details

bmr 1392
tdee to maintain 2158
daily calories to lose weight 1726

30 protein
50% carbs
20%fats do these look about right i am also looking to do uphill walk first thing in morning on empty stomach ( if i can get my arse into gear)

no thoughts on what im going to eat yet as very fussy i am planning to eat 6 times a day
at the moment i am not eating much as im not entirely sure how to work out the percentage of protein carbs and fats in things like chicken pork potatoe etc.

i really hope i can get some info as want this eating plan/ diet to work where as i have failed on many others as not had help right info ......

thanks

marie

We mods get pretty busy, we are always helping people out, I know I have to sometimes be reminded of things...sometimes someone will need something and I'll totally forget. They're the same way...just give them time to help you

In the meantime, read the stickys in this section (the link I gave you about START HERE is a good spot)

Also, read this: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

That'll give you some ideas until someone can set something up for you.

Top Bottom