Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real life Soap Opera right here

Damn. If she doesnt want you, I'll take you ;)
Seriously though, she is waay confused.
I think you might end up getting hurt- not her.
Try backing off to let her make up her mind.
She will probably come around then. Don't do like before and make it seem as if you are leaving her- tell her you are going to step back and let her figure out what she wants.

Stepping back

I have no choice but to step back now. This morning when I called her to tell her to have a nice day she was sobbing in a way I've never heard her before. She has to train clients from 10-5 all day today. She didn't even know if she could even go in the gym. She said she felt unstable and that bothered me. She begged me not to call of see her. I agreed because I only want what's best for her.
I know it's not fair of me to just show up knowing that she can't say no. I'm told her that I wouldn't call or see her so that she could have her space. I let her know that I still loved her and would support her descisions even if I didn't agree. The fact that everyone she knows says she isn't making any sense doesn't feel any better either. She started balling when I told her that being with her and her daughter lastnight was a hell of a date for me. Guess I have to go cold turkey onl this one for a while.
Now I had planned on sending a floral arrangement to her gym on her b-day wednesday. Should I still send it to let her know I care of should I not just to stay away completely. I will probably send it anyways. As for me I'm just gonna focus on my upcoming bb shows. The last thing I want to do is start meeting other women and fall for the first one that is giving me attention. I've been invited to go on a date w/a cheerleader from a local NFL football team this week but feel awkward about it.

alexiarenee

Thanks for the compliment. Much appreciated:) damn this would have been easier in my younger years when i wouldn't rely on feelings.

SDRaver said:
Yeah I know he was just doing his thing. but reality hit her when she realized he's 24 and lives with his parents and she's a single 37 yr. old mom.
his parents??? jesus christ at 24. bwa-hahahaha

do what alexiareneee said and good luck.

He's a one of those rich kids that works once in a while just to have something to do. He's in good shape beacuse he has nothing to do but hang at the gym all day. Parent are very religous and probably wouldn't approve of him dating a single mom. He's the least of my worries. My only concern is for her and her daughter. Hell even her ex-husband doesn't understand what her problem is. However he did cheat on her numerous times while she was pregnant. then she was engaged for to a guy she had been with for 2 years. She fully supported him until his chiroprator business got off the ground then he broke it off. She's a good women who's had some bad ones. So I can see why se could be defensive. Plus she has to look out for 2 people not just herself.

Don't send the flowers. Stay away. I don't mean to be crass, but there are some serious issues she's dealing with that you will never solve ... nor is it your responsibility to solve. You cannot be her savior ... she's gotta figure that out on her own and she's made it clear that she doesn't want you to help her do it. It is unfortunate there's a child involved, and that can tug on your heartstrings, but you will be much happier in the long run if you let it all go.

you are a good guy sd. you really need to leave this relationship. The girl has too many issues. This is not a healthy relationship for you. You are very wise to realise that not only are you in a relationship with the girl, but also her daughter. I wish you well.

Rockafella Skank said:
Don't send the flowers. Stay away. I don't mean to be crass, but there are some serious issues she's dealing with that you will never solve ... nor is it your responsibility to solve. You cannot be her savior ... she's gotta figure that out on her own and she's made it clear that she doesn't want you to help her do it. It is unfortunate there's a child involved, and that can tug on your heartstrings, but you will be much happier in the long run if you let it all go.
Mixed messages prolong the inevitable. :( Move on.

Ummm...2 words: MOVE ON! You are correct when you said that nothing should be this complicated...and it shouldnt...not with someone you want to be with. It sounds like she has alot to deal with right now...my best advice to you is to move on and dont look back.

Yeah I know. Now her daughter wants to know why "mommy cries herself to sleep at night". I can't have that on my conscious (sp?). Of course now with it all ending I'm sure this would be the one time that she would be pregnant. the only reason I say that is her mood swings have been so damn severe the last week or so it's like two different people. Plus she's been eating her ass off. Hell she said that even if she did end up with someone else she knows that it would never compare to us. But yeah I'm backing off. I've always told her that I would support her in her descisions even if I didin't totally agree. It was a good experiece though. She brought out a side of me that I haven't seen since my divorce 2 years ago. Live and learn

Top Bottom