Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*--Real Appetite Stimulants ?--*

BaBa-BooeY

whats up bros

Are their any REAL appetite stimulants ? im not talking about antihistamines,antidepressants, or eq that cause hunger as a side effect, but a medication specially made for hunger stimulation.Do you know of any ? :confused:

ive looked for the same thing and tried to get something prescription for extra meals but all they recomend is vitimins. ive found that instead of eating more, i just take wieght gain as a meal replacment.

im gonna try b-12 soon

there is one that the brazillian sold

But I don't know if he is in business anymore and I don't remember the name of the drug.

I'm using ketotifen right now (superclen) and that has increased my appetite quite a bit, so I you can get your hands on it you might want to give it a try.

Just found this on muscletalk, never heard of the stuff, but it might be good:

sorr guys but b12 is not choice no. 1 in regards of increasing appetite; CYPROHEPTADIN is.
it is a antihistaminic that is also used in anorectic girls.
german BB-literature always mentions that "hunger skyrockets on this product and it is absolutely impossible to satisfy the grabbing for food" - so be careful if you gain fat easily.

it is taken orally and normally comes in 4 mg tablets; 16 mg spread over the day being the average dose what german BB`s use.

only prob that might occur is a feeling of drowsiness and lazyness but if your bulking this happens anyway i think.

hope this helps, bro

Last edited:
Raffaz said:
Just found this on muscletalk, never heard of the stuff, but it might be good:

sorr guys but b12 is not choice no. 1 in regards of increasing appetite; CYPROHEPTADIN is.
it is a antihistaminic that is also used in anorectic girls.
german BB-literature always mentions that "hunger skyrockets on this product and it is absolutely impossible to satisfy the grabbing for food" - so be careful if you gain fat easily.

it is taken orally and normally comes in 4 mg tablets; 16 mg spread over the day being the average dose what german BB`s use.

only prob that might occur is a feeling of drowsiness and lazyness but if your bulking this happens anyway i think.

hope this helps

also known as Periactin, Ive taken this before and sall little results, may be different for others...just to let you know

Top Bottom