Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reaction to Glutamine?

DaveNY

Anyone ever had any reaction to glutamine? I took some lastnight for the first time with a protein shake before bed. I went running this morning, and made a quick trip to the bathroom afterwards. Let's just say I was in there for a while...yikes. I haven't had anything like that happen in a while, all I can think of is the glutamine peptides. Sorry to gross anyone out. :)

On a side note, I just started with flax oil, how often should I take it? Thanks guys!

Ouch! Never heard anything like that caused by glutamine -- just an amino acid. Do you regularly take protein shakes b4 bed and go running in the morning? Personally, I can just see needing to hit the can drinking a protein shake before bed, then cardio 1st thing in the morning. If you do this normally though, it'd be odd for it to come out of the blue. Sure you didn't eat some other weird shit during the day? :D

As for the flax, I take 1-2 tbsp with a protien shake morning & evening. The 1-2 depends on how good I've been with my fat intake throughout the day. Good = 2 tbs, not-so-good = 1 tbs.

could be the flax oil m8... start out taking it slowly... I started with 1 tbsp a day for the first week then 2 and now im on 3 a day...

ive heard it can give you the"2 bob bits" so slow it down... how ya takin it at the moment?

STUBS

Thanks for the replies. I've been adding the flax to my protein shake in the morn: 1 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp nat pb, 2 scoops whey protein, sweetnlow, 1tbsp flax, one 4g scoop glutamine, water. At night I just mix it with whey powder, sweetnlow, and water.

Here's another quick question to anyone. Is it better to take the flax before my morning cardio? Or should I just wait till breakfast and mix it with the above?

morning cardio should be on an empty stomach so don't take the flax before cardio

Top Bottom