Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raw Tuna

CheapPinz

I was watching hulu and saw an "Avec Eric" episode where they caught a fresh tuna in the caribbean and literally fileted it out on the water and at it as raw sashimi. I've been craving raw tuna..I slice it up thin, cover it with chives, and dip it in ponzu sauce. Its my favorite. I've always thought one's cravings were a representation of a deficiency in the diet. Anyone else have a weird craving like this one?

Tuna is something I have never been able to stomach. I wish I could for all its benefits,,loaded in protein, etc..

i use to hate tuna more than anything, but over time i forced myself to eat it and now i don't mind it. still don't like it but am able to eat it now

Its a totally different taste raw than the tuna in a can...tuna in a can is a strong taste. I don't care for it much. It stinks.
But....Raw is a completely different thing. It slices like a silky butter and doesn't taste like a fish to me at all. The ponzu is a citrusy type of soy sauce that makes it all into a meal. I would recommend it. I believe it has a load of omega 3s.

Top Bottom