Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raspberry ketones

semper03

Anyone tried this? My wife wants to them. I've heard good things but I've also read bad reviews so I'm curious as to what you guys have experienced.

Anyone tried this? My wife wants to them. I've heard good things but I've also read bad reviews so I'm curious as to what you guys have experienced.

I've used them, and they have seemed to help with fat loss while cutting, and help to keep damage under control when doing carb heavy meals. They are nothing special but they do have benefit that I noticed at least

I've used them, and they have seemed to help with fat loss while cutting, and help to keep damage under control when doing carb heavy meals. They are nothing special but they do have benefit that I noticed at least

How many mg did you take? I seen some from phytogenix labs at walmart that is 100mg. She wants to cut up but doesn't want juice and I really don't know much about female cutting.

Her stats:
5'3, 23YO, 125lbs, prob 23-24% bf, has never taken stimulants for weight loss other than meltdown. Doesn't lift weight just runs 6 miles on a treadmill then 6 more or the elliptical every day.

Looking to tighten up and drop down to 16-20% bf maybe 115lbs. What can she take that WILL help her?

I did 100mg before breakfast, lunch,pm workout. I think they help. I actually stacked them with forged burner.
If she's doing that much cardio she could try albuterol also. It makes a huge a diff in cardio intensity for me.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Top Bottom