Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rank your top 5-10 compounds for fat loss

Chief Ironbear

[FONT=&quot]Curious where you guys would rank your top 5 or 10 compounds for pure fat burning.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anything you can think of.....clen,albuterol,helios,ephedrine,tren,hgh,an avar,caffeine,injectable L-Carnitine,HGH Peptide Frag,yohimbine,T3,DNP or anything else you can think of.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

very difficult to come up with a list on this

most of the stuff you mentioned are stimulants which don't directly burn fat. they suppress appetite mostly

even DNP does not directly burn fat. it simply changes the way our bodies store energy.

technically the only compounds that actually burn fat are things like cardarine and sr9009. studies have shown that even when diet stayed the same they still burned fat

From what I've used.

Tren, and helladrol nothing really comes close to these, the sides of these compounds are also worse than any other AAS I've used.

T3, clen, epehdrine, caffeine, all have their fair share of sides and I wouldn't rate them highly, only exception being T3 arguably.

Most of what you listed are stimulants which are great for cutting appetite but they are not fat burners.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

1. PPAR Upregulators like Cardarine and SR-9009
2. EC Stack
3. N2Slin
4. caffeine solo

I don't think anything else is worth using. This includes clen, albuterol, t3, dnp, etc.

The compound in my list may not burn the fat directly, but they do wonders for fat loss and cutting, so there they go:
1. Cardarine GW
2. SR9009
3. Yohimflame
4. N2Slin

That's it for me!

Top Bottom