Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raising calories slightly while still in deficit

mattweisel

I'm 6 feet tall and 170.8lbs (small build) still decent size. I'm roughly around 8% body fat (just an estimate)

I'm currently running the sarms 1 cutting stack and the evolutionary diet in the metabolic shift phase. I started off with very low calories hopping off a small trial of DNP (I know dnp isn't to be discussed on the forums I just want to give correct background information) so I wouldn't rebound (roughly 20% deficit) i lost a few lbs and i'm wondering if i were to go up to a 10% deficit instead of a 20% would my body react weirdly and has it adapted to the 20%?

My current macro split is

21g carbs 5%
128g protein 30%
123 fats 65%

looking to bump it up to

23g carbs 5%
183 protein 30%
133g fats 65%

Usually I would do cardio to make up the difference but i currently have a severe case of psoriatic arthritis that flares up in my feet maybe once a week (inability to walk) I still weight train for about an hour to an hour and a half 4-5 times a week.

Huge fan of the evolutionary diet if anyones interested in it, i highly reccomend it.

Any insight would be awesome, thank you!

- Matt

Last edited:
At your new target diet you are getting pretty close to your maintenance. If you were consistently losing weight on your current diet you should still lose but I expect it will be very slowly. Especially since you are already sub 10%.

Top Bottom