Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

R.I.P. ... Don Knotts

The Incredible Mr. Limpett scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. That was my first exposure to him. From Barney Fife to Mr. Furley, Don Knotts was the man.
 
Barney was cool, goofy, but cool.


Knotts_as_Barnie.jpg



:bawling: :(
 
wow this is news to me. I'm so sorry he passed away. We have lost quite a few tv legends within the past couple of years. TV will never be the same now without him.
 
Wootoom said:
did he juice for his role in threes company

R.I.P Don


I'm going to donkey punch your dentures out, you roller hockey playing princess.




Dude, I'm so tough. If coach would have put me in, we'd have won state.
 
jnevin said:
I'm going to donkey punch your dentures out, you roller hockey playing princess.




Dude, I'm so tough. If coach would have put me in, we'd have won state.
?????
 
Wow.... now who am I going to get for a new supplier?

Whiskey
 
Longhorn85 said:
The Incredible Mr. Limpett scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. That was my first exposure to him. From Barney Fife to Mr. Furley, Don Knotts was the man.

You were scared by the one where he turned into a fish? I would think "The Ghost And Mr. Chicken" would be more scary.
 
4everhung said:
I don't know
but I would bet he was a likeable person
in person

THe article said he was shy. I can't wait to get cable tv again so I can watch all the old good shows.
 
Top Bottom