Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV Sust - Reviews?

TheRide

Any reviews on it? Waiting and fire them up and curious on what other ppl's experiences have been. I've been very happy w/all of QV's products in the past but there isn't much talk about this entrant to the market.

I have alot of friends that use it, and love it.. Personally, I dont use sust anymore. To me, a high dose Test-E cycle(with a good frontload) will produce the same gains.. Yeah bro you will like it for sure

I have always had good results with it. Comparable to Sust or Omna. nothing special except the price :)

I want to try their oxyvet (A bomb). It is toooooo cheap not to :)

TheRide said:
Any reviews on it? Waiting and fire them up and curious on what other ppl's experiences have been. I've been very happy w/all of QV's products in the past but there isn't much talk about this entrant to the market.
i bought like 10 bottles of the stuff along with my usual order and used it the first week of my cycle to see if it would kickstart it any diff. than dbol cuz i never had done the sust before...i shot 250 ed for that week and there's just not enough prop in it for me to see any big benefits at even ed inj. for 1 week. I'm sure its good though. I'd like to try Vetabolics Test Blend.

DBBT said:
i bought like 10 bottles of the stuff along with my usual order and used it the first week of my cycle to see if it would kickstart it any diff. than dbol cuz i never had done the sust before...i shot 250 ed for that week and there's just not enough prop in it for me to see any big benefits at even ed inj. for 1 week. I'm sure its good though. I'd like to try Vetabolics Test Blend.

It failed to perform to expectations when you used it to frontload and grab some quicker gains up-front, but what did you think of the product over the course of your cycle?

TheRide said:
It failed to perform to expectations when you used it to frontload and grab some quicker gains up-front, but what did you think of the product over the course of your cycle?
that's it, i only used it to frontload and then used enanthate for the rest.
so i have a few left ;)

Top Bottom