Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick shout out...

BigJohnD

For everyone new comin on here, theres alot of good people and info on this site.

Shout out to OneBreath, Needto, Future, SonicWaste, and Rick o Shea...
and thanks to all the others that helped or gave info along the way... (info, stickies, and posts)

Just thought id get that out of the way since im back in here preacin as of late... i was just like all the new comers about a year ago. :D

Two best words to succeed.. Research and discipline. Youll be amazed at what diet and regular exercise will do for you... But dont think, "i would like" or "i need", or "i want", just BE. Its not easy, and it is hard. Just takes dedication..

A fitness friend / model / fighter gave me this inspirational quote and saying that really helped me and and i hope it does the same for you. I have this posted on my comp so i always see it...

"...we must die to one life before we can enter into another." - Anatole France
Change is hard - you can wear yourself out. Undoing a lifetime of dysfunctional, automatic thought patterns and habits takes a lot of work. Real, positive change in your life means you must abandon the old and replace with the new - new ways to think, new ways to act, new ways to solve your problems...

Top Bottom