Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question about my girlfriend's body....

Chris4E

Okay I don't wanna get flamed by any ladies for asking this question but I am completely unknowledgeable in the subject of fitness and she has just started to become dedicated after having many lapses of going on and off to the gym. My question is, for a girl that is already in decent shape athletically, how can she have that unsightly celulite on her ass and thighs? She's just about 5'9" and around 153 lbs so she's pretty far from overweight and she's very active. Now that she's going to the gym on a consistent basis I want to know if there's any particular exercise or supplement or whatever to get rid of this. Thanks!!

how come she's not asking?

for that matter...what's with all these men asking questions for their wives/girlfriends?

Nothing against you or your question...just that I feel like I'm in foreign country where men guide their women through everything.

How come there aren't any women on the men's board asking how their husbands/boyfriends can get rid of their flabby asses?

SC,
Uh oh, now you've done it! My wife says she already knows how to get rid of me, AND my "flabby asses," bothe of them. :D) That would be the one below my waste (sic) AND the one on top of my shoulders!] :FRlol:

[Ed. note: Very funny, ha ha. She's laughing, I'm not.]

She says mebbie you and her should get together with C4e's girl(friend?) to give her some pointers!!! :eek:

[Ed. note again: C4e, be concerned, VERY CONCERNED. Mylady told me, shortly after marriage 21 years ago, that she wasn't concerned about me having more than ONE short term fling OR a long term affair. She said if she every found out about the first one, she would go to bed with a butcher knife and when I awoke I wouldn't be good for ANYTHING to ANY woman! :bawling: And this was before anyone ever heard of Loriana Bobbitt! You sir, have stirred the hornets nest!!]

BE

Last edited:
I was just asking out of convenience...I happened to fall upon the board and just decided I would ask...I told her I did and she was very interested in how people answered. But don't worry, I know what you are saying. I really try not to be like that.

Chris4E

Even the skinniest chicks can have cellulite. Life is not fair, but there IS hope. I had it as a 17 y.o. 85 lb anorexic, but not a trace now at 37. I tried all the cremes, diets, endless cardio, etc. I even spent nearly $1000 on Endermologie - all that did was feel like a good massage, the cottage cheese still clung.

For me, the cure was hard and heavy leg work - squats, lunges, s.l. deadlifts, hamstring curls, etc. Training like a MOFO and training to failure (except on warm-up), I work in the 15-20 rep range some days and the 10-15 range on other days. My legs did NOT get huge, they got hard and defined. Best of all, that cheese IS GONE!

Even if someone has low bodyfat, they can still have cellulite if the muscle underneath is not hard and developed enough.

Is she on BC? I used to have cellulite but it desapeared a couple of months after I stoped the pill...
I'm soooo happy now!
LG

A middle-aged woman comes home from her annual physical and over coffee, she proudly turns to her husband and says,

"I saw Dr. Stein today, and he told me I have the breasts of a 19-year-old girl!"

The man, not even looking up from his newspaper, replies, "Well, did he say anything about your 40-year-old ass?"

"No dear, he didn't mention you at all."

Seriously, cellulite is a plague. Skinny, fat, don't matter; it's the plague of living in an estrogen-based machine.

It's a shame that, like large breasts and long hair, we can't perceive it as being a beautiful sign of feminity.

Alas, what a catch I would be! :)

I had none until I had children at 28, and since then my thighs have made up for lost time. Even though I weigh the same as when I was 26, the topography is certainly not the same.

I did manage to reduce quite a bit of it a couple of years ago, and as mentioned earlier in this forum, it was through exercise. It returned in full force after I got out of the habit. Since then, I've wasted a lot of money on creams and am just going to have to face the fact that it will require exercise.

Now that your girlfriend is truly dedicated to the gym, she should see big improvements. Especially if she uses nutritional support, like plenty of silica, vitamin C and lots of water. Dry skin brushing is also said to help increase circulation and strengthen the skin.

And it's good you don't want to "be like that". Because, guys who are "like that" are never worth the bad feelings they create in others.

Fawn

Top Bottom