Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick PH question

uNOwho

I was reading, I belive it to be Big Cat's article on Bodybuilding.com, about PH's and the affect Oral's have on liver toxicity. He said something to the effect of bodybuilder's don't drink alcohol therefore should not be worried about the liver. well i'm thinking of starting a PH cycle and i'm wondering if my weekend habit of going to the clubs and drinking will affect the ph's in any negative way or if my liver is that much more susceptible(sp?) to liver "failure" or "mis-function"

alcohol is catabolic. You are kind of wasting your money using ph's to gain the muscle then drinking and destoying it. But it is your money... Talk to ya.

The reason oral steroids have negative effects on the liver is because they are 17aa. this means there is an alkali attached at the 17 alpha position of the streoid which makes it toxic to the liver. PH's DO NOT have the alkali attached so liver toxicity isnt an issue.

However, drinking alcohol is bad for the liver and it decreases nitrogen retention. to increase muscle growth, you need to increase nitrogen retention in muscles, this is what anabolic steroids and PH's do. so if you think about it, drinking will be counter productive to what you are trying to achieve. if you do drink, make sure its a only a couple times a week and dont get piss ass fuckin drunk

ah that makes a hell of a lot more sense now...thanks, and i don't drink all the time if i do it's a few drinks here or there...alcohol i know will lessen any impact i have on my muscle's and i make the concious choice to do it as little as possible.

thanks for the info

Top Bottom