Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick cycle critique (gyno prone)

bjc227

Banned
5ft 10in 185lb 27yrs old 3rd injectable cycle

my cycle is just gonna be 500mg test e/wk for 10 weeks with hcg run towards the middle-end of cycle and 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen citrate pct.

However I am very prone to gyno (damn pro hormones did it to me). My gyno is under control I just did a bottle of letro over 2 months and have ran tamoxifen for the past week to prevent estrogen rebound.

What dose of tamoxifen should I be running on cycle? I was just gonna do 10mg/day but am thinking maybe I'm gonna need to run 20mg/day

I was gonna run letro after my pct and then another bottle of tamoxifen after that just to make sure I'm throwing everything I can at this gyno. It's been flaring up (off-and-on not constant) for a couple years even when I'm not on cycle. I'm just paranoid that after my cycle and pct it's gonna come back. I'm almost to the point where I'm thinking I will be on tamoxifen forever or until I can get surgery.

Does what I'm planning on doing sound ok? Let me know what u think thanx

Last edited:
don't take tamox on cycle, that just masks any estrogen buildup man.

run a low dose of letro during to keep those e levels down.

by the way what PH's have you ran before and at what dose etc.

This would work too ;)

M drol is the ph I used and the dose was 3 pills at max dose but I cut down to 2 due to sides. I did the standard 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen pct.
So I need an AI... Would adex be the better choice?

What dose of letro do u reccommend while on cycle?

I'll have to look into that... Anti prolactin. If I use the anti prolactin will that eliminate my gyno?

On another note... After researching some more I've decided to run both an ai and serm on cycle. .25mg Ed adex and 10mg Ed nolva.

Does that sound ok?

Ok so I'm just gonna do the ai as planned and add the dostinex. I found it from our sponsor but it seems really expensive. 20 pills for 85$. What dose do u recommend and for how long?

I have squeezed fluid out of nips before about 2 years ago. I was unable to now I'm afraid to squeeze my nip hard

And how long should I take it for. What about when I hit my nolva pct? Just stop taking the dost for a month then restart

Top Bottom