Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Quick Clen Question

biZcat06

New member
First off, i read the massive amounts of post on clen, ijust want to confirm somthing...I just picked up liquid clen and on the bottle it states, "60ml @ 100mcg"... I was following this cycle schedule from an earlier post by pcfuzz on clen...

CLEN CYCLE:
30ml @ 200mcg/ml of LiquiClen = 6000mcg/ per bottle

Day 1-2: 20mcg
Day 3-4: 40mcg
Day 5-6: 60mcg
Day 7-9: 80mcg
Day 10-12: 40mcg
Day 13-14: 20mcg

2 weeks ON, 2 weeks OFF CYCLE = 640mcg = 1 Bottle will last 9.3 cycles


So, my question is... do i have to double this now... being that i have a bottle with a concentration of 100mcg's? Any help would be greatly appreciated guys... this is the first time im doin this.. planning on measuring with a syringe, then putting it into a dropper... Thanks guys
 
That looks fine but once you can tolerate the 80mcg, just stay there until day 14 then take your break and start over.

When you start over you can probably ramp up a lot faster.

your body will tell you.


Like it or hate it the stuff works
 
yeah but being that the concentration of mine is 100mcg's and not 200mcg's as in the sample shedule i put up in the original post... should i be doubling each dose to get the equivlant amount?


also, does it matter which you have??? is 30ml@200mcg "better" than 60ml@100mcg"...or are they equivlant??
 
You are not understanding how it works. mcg=mcg. PERIOD. So 80mcg of 200mcg/ml Clen = 80mcg of 100mcg/ml Clen. The difference is the ml or amount of liquid, not the dosage. So if you have Clen that is 100mcg/ml, you have it easy. Get a 1ml syringe, and 0.10 ml=10 mcg. Get it?

Do the math. 30ml of 200mcg Clen = 60ml of 100mcg Clen. Half the dose and double the amount is equal.
 
Just be careful, and don't freak when you get kind of shakey, it subsides,

I would not take over 80 or 100mcgs, if its your first time 80 will be plenty to drop some weight
 
Am I the only person in the universe who has ZERO sides from clen? Even with dosages of 200 mcg/day, I feel nothing, maybe a little warm (like a radiator) but thats about it.
 
sounds good i was thinking about stacking it with lipo 6... should that be used the whole time or just on the off weeks?
 
Im on day fourth day... at 80mcg.. and i really dont feel anything.. i mean i dont really get jittery or anything... what gives?..is this normal? here is what ive been doin...

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80 mcg
Day14: 60 mcgs

ON MY BOTTLE IT STATES 60ML @ 100MCG.... please help
 
solidspine said:
That looks fine but once you can tolerate the 80mcg, just stay there until day 14 then take your break and start over.

When you start over you can probably ramp up a lot faster.

your body will tell you.


Like it or hate it the stuff works


Agree - also, no need to taper. Your body will be use to a higher dose and tapering will only lessen the effectiveness of the compound. Don't forget to use Taurine as well. I will run 2-3 grams a day while on clen.
 
JKurz1 said:
Ive heard liquid clen can't hold a candle to tabs, but I can't speak from experience......

Actually that may be untrue..depending on the maker, I've tried both and 99% of the time liquid clen is the best and strongest compared to the Hubei tabs most have.
 
i dunno im not really having any sides at all... no sweating, headaches, nothing... how am i gionna know if the stuff is working lol? when did u all start seeing results?
 
JeremyD said:
Am I the only person in the universe who has ZERO sides from clen? Even with dosages of 200 mcg/day, I feel nothing, maybe a little warm (like a radiator) but thats about it.
I took a super clen .20 not .02 at once and it freaked me out a little! I handled it but I had used clen a lot. Are you sure it was real...Do you use crack also? :)

Quad
 
biZcat06 said:
has anyone heard or used the products from innovative research? thats where my clen is from...

never used their clen, but have used their clomid and igf...good stuff, good dudes over there too
 
Curious, what does everyonew recomend for dosages. I dont seem to get much from this unless im really up there. Like 120 split 60 morning and 60 before bed barely got me a tiny touch of shakes and headache and no night sweats. I have noticed though - any medications, from tylenol to dental freezing, it takes alot more then the normal to affect me. could that be it?
I have Winny - blue tabs with 45 on them, what would be best dosage for those as well in conjunction or as a stand alone?
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom