Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions Regarding Women And Winny....

nickster#1

EF VIP
I have a buddy whose wife is beautful in my book, but had a baby about 10 months ago. She works hard in the gym, eats clean, 29YO, she wont tell me her weight, but I would guess it to be around 140LBs, and she is 5'9". She has a little adipose she wants to get rid of, butt and tummy, and it is not loose skin, and wants to try winny. I heard var is good for women, but we can only get winny. So, is it OK for a women who is dedicated and discplined in training and diet to use winny and main question, what is proper dose and duration of use? This is where I lack in knowledge when it comes to women using AAS.
Please for those of you who actually know of women, or if we have any female members who can advise, please do so. Thanks in advance. As I said, she had a baby 10 months ago, and 3 weeks after birth, was back in the gym, and working hard since, got her weight down and looks good to me, but still has excess adipose that wasnt there before the baby. Tubes tied, no more children in her future. And eats clean as in counts her cals and is very consciencious in regards to fresh fruits and vegies, and very lean meats, mostly fish and chicken. She does not like red meat. Thanks in advance.
I will be back.
peace

nickster#1 said:
I have a buddy whose wife is beautful in my book, but had a baby about 10 months ago. She works hard in the gym, eats clean, 29YO, she wont tell me her weight, but I would guess it to be around 140LBs, and she is 5'9". She has a little adipose she wants to get rid of, butt and tummy, and it is not loose skin, and wants to try winny. I heard var is good for women, but we can only get winny. So, is it OK for a women who is dedicated and discplined in training and diet to use winny and main question, what is proper dose and duration of use? This is where I lack in knowledge when it comes to women using AAS.
Please for those of you who actually know of women, or if we have any female members who can advise, please do so. Thanks in advance. As I said, she had a baby 10 months ago, and 3 weeks after birth, was back in the gym, and working hard since, got her weight down and looks good to me, but still has excess adipose that wasnt there before the baby. Tubes tied, no more children in her future. And eats clean as in counts her cals and is very consciencious in regards to fresh fruits and vegies, and very lean meats, mostly fish and chicken. She does not like red meat. Thanks in advance.
I will be back.
peace

Winstrol is an anabolic agent that some women have tried and liked and other women were HORRIFIED by.

Honestly, from what you have described I would feel negligent advising this woman to take ANY anabolic agent because I do not feel that she NEEDS THEM in order to reach the goal you have described she has set for herself. I am thinking that though she is working hard, she is missing the mark when it comes to dropping those last few stubborn pounds of fat while maintaining her mass and perhaps need only make minor adjustments to get STELLAR results.

I know what I am talking about. I have 4 kids. LOL And decided to compete after the age of thirty and after all 4. Now I did get implants and have a foot of loose skin removed from my abdomen (no amount of dieting or exercise would make 12 inches of loose skin *poof* disappear) but here are my before and after pics.

First one taken at the tender age of 22 before any kids.

30hybki.jpg

This one taken at 32 at a bbing competition AFTER four kids.

2nw0jub.jpg

The only *drug* taken were over the counter ECA.

Do please recommend that she log onto elite personally so that the board can help her out. There is NO WAY that I could have gone from the before pic to the after pic unless I had hired a trainer who was extremely knowledgable and helpfull to me in many MANY aspects of achieving my goals. The basic principles she taught me were invaluable and are principles that I employ to this day as I near the age of 41. I also fitness modeled and myself became a certified personal trainer.

... and that is only *me*. Your friend will have THE ENTIRE BOARD at her disposal. She need only post up. :)

nickster#1 said:
I will be back.
peace

You mention she works hard in the gym..DO YOU know she does..or she tells you so?

In the gym does she do cardio. or lift weights? step class? what she do?

Diet is VERY important...you say she counts and watches..but HOw CLEAN is it? chesse bread..high carbs? low carbs...how many cals?

ANd then AAS...WINNY.strong...I know women that like it..but have to be carefull..I know others that did better with Anavar?

but remeber..its not a magic pill

10mg is a standard starting point 10-20 some will say

In my opinion 10mg to start with is way too much, 5mg would be more reasonable, however remember that winny causes some sort of virilization over 5mg. On the other hand, even at that dose it is no miracle fat burner, so my best advice is to have her increase her cardio, weight lift in circuit (if diet is already in check) and to train the core center (abs/back/lower back) at least 10 mins per day.

nikkita said:
In my opinion 10mg to start with is way too much, 5mg would be more reasonable, however remember that winny causes some sort of virilization over 5mg. On the other hand, even at that dose it is no miracle fat burner, so my best advice is to have her increase her cardio, weight lift in circuit (if diet is already in check) and to train the core center (abs/back/lower back) at least 10 mins per day.
Word. Winny is really hit and miss with women IMO if someone is going to start with anything best play it safe and start with var but of course if your diet and training is not on track the results are nile.

Mighty-d said:
You mention she works hard in the gym..DO YOU know she does..or she tells you so?

In the gym does she do cardio. or lift weights? step class? what she do?

Diet is VERY important...you say she counts and watches..but HOw CLEAN is it? chesse bread..high carbs? low carbs...how many cals?

Absolutely; getting through the process is all about looking at what you're doing and getting that in order first.

Top Bottom