Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about Winstrol V

What the hell is that bro? Im not sure you should trust whatever it is you talking about. I f you got that from a legit source it would not have those three compounds in it together unless it was something you yourself mixed together. Att three of those are fine but if it is something you bought somewhere with all three I would be very weary of it. Also yo say you only have enough for a short like three or so week cycle of winny, which is too short of a cycle. Plus you said winny V which is a prohormone and if you say it has little fibers in it, thats not good. Real winny you can see it separate in the oil or water but it won't look fiberous at all. I think you should not do anything and re-evaluate your situation. You need to do some more research on your own if you seriously want to travel down this road. It sounds like your in over your head at this point and are trying to swim with no idea how to. Im sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear but it's my 2 cents.

Yeah, like I told you in the PM...that "Test" is something else.

Quick question for all: why is Winstrol Stanzolol referred to sometimes as Winny "V"? What's the V stand for?

Thanks.

Yeah, like I told you in the PM...that "Test" is something else.

Quick question for all: why is Winstrol Stanzolol referred to sometimes as Winny "V"? What's the V stand for?

Thanks.

Winstrol "V" is the old vetinary grade winstrol, which is no longer available. For some reason people have gotten used to calling it that and some people still say Winstrol V even when referring to UG lab gear or Just winstrol in general.

Winstrol "V" is the old vetinary grade winstrol, which is no longer available. For some reason people have gotten used to calling it that and some people still say Winstrol V even when referring to UG lab gear or Just winstrol in general.
Thanks man. Ya learn somethin new everyday on EF :supercool

Top Bottom