Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about the new transdermals

BigDaddyAndy

Hey everybody! I've researching the transdermals all the mods started talking about and i was wondering if anybody thought that combining the test base and the winny transdermals would equal out to be about the same thing as injecting test and taking an oral winny? Really interested in the stuff and i thought maybe i could avoid needles all together.

Yes bro, it would basically be similar to running an injectible test cycle and oral winny. Its just a different delivery method. The transdermals actually kick in and work quicker than injectibles and most orals also

Click the link in my sig for a special price list

I would say the trans winny would be more similar to injectable winny than oral winny. Because you avoid having 2 passes through the liver, and digesting winny does have a different effect than injecting it. It lowers SHBG when it is taken orally, but not the case when taken IM. I find it almost like a completely different drug when it is taken IM versus oral, wayyyyyy better IM. So with that said, I would say you should probably like it a lot.

rick hit this on the head.good to see guys getting excited here.products are shaping up to be great

I would say the trans winny would be more similar to injectable winny than oral winny. Because you avoid having 2 passes through the liver, and digesting winny does have a different effect than injecting it. It lowers SHBG when it is taken orally, but not the case when taken IM. I find it almost like a completely different drug when it is taken IM versus oral, wayyyyyy better IM. So with that said, I would say you should probably like it a lot.

Very good to hear! I'm really looking forward to it!

Interesting, man. I almost NEVER hear people talking about pinning winstrol. I knew about the effect on SHBG, but was unaware that the effect didn't happen with injectable. Thanks for the insight.

Top Bottom