Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about Accutane

Goodfellow

Due to the acne I got during my current cycle I believe that I am going to have to use accutane. I have been running tetracyclene for the past 4 weeks with nill results. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for this stuff to start working? Will it do anything for those red marks you get after it starts to get better? Also, is there anything I can do while on it to maintain somewhat of a tan?

Goodfellow said:
Due to the acne I got during my current cycle I believe that I am going to have to use accutane. I have been running tetracyclene for the past 4 weeks with nill results. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for this stuff to start working? Will it do anything for those red marks you get after it starts to get better? Also, is there anything I can do while on it to maintain somewhat of a tan?

If you keep the dose down you can handle the sun ok. Just keep it limited. Try 20mg at first because that works for most guy with AS induced acne. It will flare for about a week and then go away completely. Stay with it until your cycle is over but stay under 90 days.

when I was on accutane I didn't avoid the sun at all, I never noticed being any more sensitive to it. Never burnt easier or anything like that, just see how you do.

Good - Accutane is hard on your live like most types of gear, especially 17aas. Most poelple stay away from accutane while on gear. If you take it, make sure you have your liver protected.

Top Bottom