Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question!

I'd rather

I would way rather have the sexy boyfriend that wasn't any good in bed than the average guy who was awesome and I will tell you why...

You can't teach a guy to look good, but you can sure has hell make him a better lover! Achieve the best of both worlds... why settle for less??!!

Dieslgrl

it comes down to this:

person who has sex with someone their not attracted to, just for the sex = a slut/whore/whatever

Why would you want to have sex with someone whom you are not attacted????:confused:

Now, if you want to 'make love' with someone, you have to be attracted to them

---- by attracted I mean both physically and emotionally---

I agree with dieslgrl An average looking person gets old real fast even if they are great in bed, but a hot girl is always hot and being a guy that's all you need.

Repeat after me:

...I want it ALL...I want it ALL.. I want it ALL...

AND I WANT IT KNOW!!!

... to some degree you can teach people to look good I mean Jennifer BFL went from Miss Blobby to Hot Chick..

Else Why do we train so hard ????

Granted she has that inncocent cute face to begin with, but it was until she got rid of the excess fat that here natural beauty became visible..

Sure I would try to educate the hot looking girl.

But if she cannot learn or you cannot connect on emotional level or she is so stupid it starts to annoy you i would gladly trade my worthless diamond for jade that starts to shine when you polish it....

About girls, nature seem to have payed particularly attention for them regarding facial beauty...

You see more girls with nice faces and blobby asses than the other way around....

NOW a girl with a big sharp nose but with a KILLER BODY (ie some arab girls) that always give me a bulging pants cause your attention goes straight to the goodies... You think: Look at them titsnass...!!! only seperated by this tinywaistline....great curves in the legs too.... Holy Smoke! I dont want to have a relationship with this bitch (excusez lets mos, just giving you a peek of my internal thoughts), but I am sure as HELL gonna #@!# her brains out!!!)
]

>Would you rather have a strikingly attractive spouse who was disappointing in bed, or a plain-looking one who was fantastic in bed?

I'd take the strikingly attractive chick any day. I figure the only reason she sucks in bed is because she hasn't had the right "guidance" from here partner, we can easily change that and mold her into a sex goddess.

Now the plain looking one, that would take too much time and money for plastic surgery to change.

Beauty fades thats why man trade thei old car for a brand new one.....

However money tends not fade but many times increases when you get older, probably the reason you see so many old guys with brand new cars:D

goahead said:
Beauty fades thats why man trade thei old car for a brand new one.....

However money tends not fade but many times increases when you get older, probably the reason you see so many old guys with brand new cars:D

That makes me mad! :mad:

What ever happened to LOVE? Don't any of you guys think about love?

Top Bottom