Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question on the PPA??

H

HappyScrappy

Anyone know if this stuff is a diuretic? I was enjoying my ripped fuel enduced pee session when this thought struck me.

and another thing - Anita Ward's "Ring My Bell" is a work of art that is the perfect tune for a) programming all day to, or B) deadlifts.

Well...seeing that it contains 90mg of caffine (which is a diuretic) my first instict would be to say yes.

However, since asprin cancels out caffine, the answer is no, neutral.:D

It will have a diuretic effect buddie. The asprin while is does cancel out some of the effects of caffine, won't cancel out all of them.

And "Ring My Bell" is best listened to when tripping on acid and shroons. That way you "see" the bells...

That's because the aspirin is a blood thinner of sorts, It acts an uptake accelerator. Just like any "fuel" you increase it's uptake it's "effective life" is shortened. That's why the ephedrine is in there. Vroom Vroom..

WODIN said:

And "Ring My Bell" is best listened to when tripping on acid and shroons. That way you "see" the bells...

I'll have to try this b/c right now I just "feel" my "balls" when I'm listening to it.

Hey you could do a whole...

Feel my balls...

Version of that tune!

I like the new Staind wicked....

Happy, add 100 mg of niacine to you rip fuel / ppa use. :) Get the "Fast acting" kind. Makes your skin go all flush and shit, plus you get that I've-taken-so-much-speed-my-hair-crawling-away-from-me itch.

I like to take 1 or 2 yohimbe fuel caps, and then 2 or 3 ripped fuel tabs and then just will things to happen and fly.
the main problem is that I'm so sensative to it that I'll feel really tired at night, but can't sleep.
this, not so good.

Top Bottom