Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question NeedTo-EpiStrong Help

fatbackgoal

High End Bro
Platinum
I have a bottle of EpiStrong and I am wondering when would be a good time to use. Currently I am using CJC and GHRP-6 and am trying to decide if I should do a Ancient Strength/Gear/Need2Slin run or go straight to the Epi. Also what would you suggest for PCT.

I have a bottle of EpiStrong and I am wondering when would be a good time to use. Currently I am using CJC and GHRP-6 and am trying to decide if I should do a Ancient Strength/Gear/Need2Slin run or go straight to the Epi. Also what would you suggest for PCT.

well the first question would be how long ago was your last cycle my good friend?

I have not run anything to this point, the bottle of epi would be my first. I have roughly 5 weeks left with my peptide cycle.

Well then in light of the new info the hell with it run it all now!!

Weeks
keep running the peptides same dose ( always get the from OpResource wholesale melanotan peptides public, MT1, mt I, mt2, mtII, pt141 best place ever :heart:)
1-4 epi 1 cap 3 times a day
2-4 hcgenerate 3 cap am 2 caps pm
1-4 forged liver support full dose a day
1-6 need2slin 1 cap 3 times a day 30 mins before meails
1-6 gear 3 caps with every dose of slin
4-8 ancient strength full dose pre work out
4-8 forged steal 1 cap 3 times a day Forged Steel (90ct)
4-8 sustain alpha ( topical version only Sustain Alpha)

You already got everything but the forged steal,forged liver,sustain. So you are good. Get the forged liver support at Needtobuildmuscle.com

Top Bottom