Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question Havoc gyno?

JoeyDnuts

I'm new to the site, definitly a great site to be apart of. Looking forward to learning from you guys.

I'm 5'8" 175lbs
Here's my problem. I've done 2 cycles of RPN havoc, followed by a Test Booster (Active Xtreme) Spaced them about 1-2 months apart thinking Havoc isnt that Strong. Neither is Active Xtreme. Was I wrong? So I skipped on PCT (probably stupid) Afew guys at the gym said it wasnt too strong, so I wouldnt have to worry. I havent even gotten into heavy gear, now I have gyno. About a month now. I've been trying to hold off progression with Nolva waiting for Letro to come in.

Will the Letro Kill my gyno? Quarter size left side, Nickle on right?

What would be the best way to rid of this.

There are many solutions for this, especially because you have had it for one month.

Personally I try to be aggressive as possible, but thats just me, everyone is different.

Also if you can get it, use Raloxifene, although it is more expensive and harder to attain than Nolvadex.

As for Letrozole, if you get a good batch, using it should get rid of your gyno. Use it for at least 2 weeks to get results; starting at 1.5mg and if its ineffective after the first few weeks increase to 2.5mg for a few weeks, then once it has gone, taper down from 2.5mg to 0.25 going down in 0.25 each time... possibly every 2/3 days maybe, or every week. There are studies suggesting using both Letrozole and Nolvadex together takes away from their effectivness. Although there is no such evidence (that im aware of), for Raloxifene. So using both Ralox and Letro together would be pretty much a guarantee an anti-gyno remedy.

Next to that you could try some Forma Stanzolol from Mrsupps, read up on what it does on that.

If you want specifics just let me know, but honestly there are so many different opinions and it honestly does vary per person. In general though Letrozole is a very good anti-gyno cure and I am currently using it on a pubertal case I have.

do not use letro you will just end up with estrogen rebound. Letro is a suicide inhibitor so its a good temproary fix but it will come back. Use nolvadex or cabasar.

Havoc causing Gyno is near impossible I thought. I thought Havoc (epi) was actually used to help gyno because of it's anti E properties.

Type I and II

AIs are categorized into two types: [1]
Irreversible steroidal inhibitors such as exemestane form a permanent bond with the aromatase enzyme complex.
Non-steroidal inhibitors (such as anastrozole, letrozole) inhibit the enzyme by reversible competition.

Therefore Letrozole is not a suicide inhibitor. The main reason you get the rebound is if you stop using Letro and other similar AI's without tapering, which will lead to your body to normalise to quickly, and of course when you do not ween your body off the letro there is a massive insurgence of estrogen. If you taper off of the letrozole properly and use a SERM such as Raloxifene or Nolvadex, then you will be fine.

As I said from the very beggining, it does completely depend on person to person, there is evidence to show Nolva reduces gyno and better evidence for Ralox. There are many anecdotes showing letro works and I am using it atm and it is working, I also have ralox and nolva on hand for afterwards.

It is very rare havoc will cause gyno, but some people are more susceptible to it, (like myself), and thus when they increase there testosterone, there is also an increase of estrogen, even with the "anti-estrogenic" properties. I used havoc and it made my gyno worse untill I stopped.

Letrozole
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Letrozole (INN, trade name Femara) is an oral non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor for the treatment of hormonally-responsive breast cancer after surgery.

In contrast, tamoxifen interferes with the estrogen receptor. Tamoxifen is also used to treat hormonally- responsive breast cancer. However, letrozole is effective only in post-menopausal women, in whom estrogen is produced predominantly by the adrenal glands. In pre-menopausal women, estrogen is produced in the ovaries, and letrozole is ineffective.

You dont have ovaries so dont worry ;)

Thanks Doug! I've started my Letro today, but havent dropped the Nolva yet because I read it takes afew days for Letro to to kick in. So I'm planning of tapering off Nolva as I taper up on the Letro. Then of course Tapering down on the Letro after my gyno is gone. I'll start Nolva after for the rebound. 20mg ed 1st week 10mg ed 2nd week.

Be warned though, its been said that letro takes up to 8 weeks to reach optimal blood plasma levels, however I find after a few days, you can feel the difference. Yeh definately keep up the Nolva, but keep it mind it will take away from the effectivness of letro (according to some studies)But sounds good mate.

Ensure you taper down the letro nice and slowly, and keep on the nolva for at least a few weeks after the Letro.

Also the reason I prefer Ralox is Nolva has been said to make progestrone gyno worse, (upregulating or something lol), while ralox doesnt do this.

I always find online help useful, but you honestly need to remember, messing with hormones is dangerous and case by case dependent, so please be careful :)

Even though this thread is old.. I read on some board where the guy was discussing all these chemical tests done on havoc/epistane and they found that the chemical inside can actually change into the chemical that is in phera.. so this may be the reason people are getting this kind of gyno from it. Also, the guy must have been a biochemist or something and he was talking about how the company just used these claims of how it is anti-e properties, when in reality that was not the case at all and the guy making this post warned that it could cause gyno sides..

Top Bottom