Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Question for the gwoomans

SoreArms

New member
Question for the womens

Men have a natural tendency to fart while sleeping. My ex told me that I just rip all night when sleeping, specially after I've been drinking. I've always wondered what chicks think about it. I can't say that I've ever heard chicks fart in their sleep.

Once, some chick spent the night and when I woke up my curtains where pulled wide, the blinds were up and the window was fully open. So I assume I was letting some good ones out that night.

How many of you or how many times, did you spend the night with a guy (like the first time) and wake up to his butt trumpet symphony? Did that make you think less of the guy?
 
No, I don't think anything of it. I'm sure I've done it and the guy either was out cold or really nice to me and didn't say anything. LOL.

Now, snoring . . . I've received some complaints. LOL.
 
i think girls do it too.....i am not afraid to admit it......i wouldnt think any thing less of a guy.......its natural
 
one time i was getting head and had to fart so badly

so i held it in but then got a tummy ache and struggled to catch a nut
 
I think it's natural for that to happen once the body relaxes like that......
 
No farting but I have two buddies that had a tendency to piss to bed when they were shitfaced.

Chronic bed wetters + drunken male whores = no second dates :evil:
 
swole said:
one time i was getting head and had to fart so badly

so i held it in but then got a tummy ache and struggled to catch a nut
that right there could have been too much info
 
jenscats5 said:
I think it's natural for that to happen once the body relaxes like that......


OK, so I guess the question then is what did you think of it the first time(s) you experienced it, before you decided it was normal?
 
I had a chick do it .first night I stayed over.I didnt change anything but I never stopped giggling about it or bringing it up
 
PoisonDouche said:
OK, so I guess the question then is what did you think of it the first time(s) you experienced it, before you decided it was normal?

I don't even remember and I guess I never thought it was abnormal cuz my dad did it all the time...
 
Top Bottom