Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for PA1AD, Bill, Par or anyone else...

fogg88

PH question for PA1AD, Bill, Par or anyone else...

On another web-site, a self-appointed 'guru' posted the following information, but I couldn't find anything to back it up:

Vitamin E and Prohormones

Vitamin E is a popular anti-oxidant amongst athletes and justly so. I myself supplement 400 IU most of the year. But when on a prohormones stack it may be wise to give it a rest for a couple of weeks. As a fat-soluble vitamin your storages are plentiful if you supplement year-round. But Vitamin E will inhibit the effect of prohormones, and even some test boosters. The conversion will not happen fully, and that's only if the prohormones actually reach receptors. You are potentially cutting your gains by 50 to 60 percent. Prohormones stack well with most supplements though. Just kick back the vitamin E, you'll be getting small amounts in your multi anyway.

What are your thoughts on this? Any validity to this, and if so, what mechanism would cause this effect? Thanks for any input you might have.

Last edited:
I believe there may be some validity in this claim, the vitamin e might actullay block some receptor enzymes. I am not going to go fully into this as right now I am going to hit the books and research this posibility, I will report what I find as soon as I can.

I believe there may be some validity in this claim, the vitamin e might actullay block some receptor enzymes. I am not going to go fully into this as right now I am going to hit the books and research this posibility, I will report what I find as soon as I can.

nsruffryder, anything you can find would be much appreciated! I didn't have any luck digging anything up.

That is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It was started by Big Cat over at bb.com. He has no idea what he is talking about in this case.

1fast400 said:
That is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It was started by Big Cat over at bb.com. He has no idea what he is talking about in this case.

Thanks for the input Mike!

I just got back from work and I talked it over with some of the otherguys and I too have come up with the same concusion that this i total B.S., I thought maybe it could bloc some of the receptor enzymes but it cant. I have come up with the same conclusion with the fiber as well, only if hte fiber is in ver large amounts will it do anything at al as it is a totally different process than the PH with Chol.

Top Bottom