Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for mods and vets

mcnasty75

been on and off juice for close to 13 years now. but for the past year and a half i have stayed on test at about 500 a week and then cruising for about a month at 250 a week. when i am on 500 a week i have thrown in some tren once or twice during the past year. but mostly just on test. i am 34 years old now and was wandering if any of u stay on all the time now and will it hurt my chance of having kids in the future. i have heard many diffrent things.

been on and off juice for close to 13 years now. but for the past year and a half i have stayed on test at about 500 a week and then cruising for about a month at 250 a week. when i am on 500 a week i have thrown in some tren once or twice during the past year. but mostly just on test. i am 34 years old now and was wandering if any of u stay on all the time now and will it hurt my chance of having kids in the future. i have heard many diffrent things.

You should PM a mod i think

i prefer if the mods answer on this thread , i'm waiting for it.

go get blood work done...your doctor is the only one that can tell you right now if you still have swimmers. There are more than plenty people around here that have done more than you for a longer duration and still have been OK starting families...BUT don't just assume you'll be ok like the and juice away.

you have a good shot.

I just came of after being on a few years with the sole reason to try for kids , its been under doc supervision and after all the test were done after being clean for 3 months i got a 30mil count (normal range is 40ml) ,thats with no clomid or hcg clean ,at age 40 .

Only my lipids have suffered but minor .

Brad.

Usualy your doc wont do sperm count until you have tryed to get preg for 12 months but she is fully aware of my life and put the reason for the test as weak performance .
All the other blood test were just routine for high bp.

Brad.

Top Bottom