Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Macrophage69Alpha

Usnic Acid may be a bad deal

Just including this link concering Usnic Acid

http://www.t-mag.com/html/body_84suppl.html

I am also wondering, what exactly is the Schmitz-Kneller stack? Seen reference to it a couple times.

Would like to add my 2 cents that I think the CLA is a good idea. KiloSports has a great deal on 1000 1g caps ($80 I think). I would recommend something like weighing herself or taking measurements every week to have some tangible point of reference rather than subjective measures. Also might want to think about Flax seed/Borage oil.

Finally, I would go with the St. John's rather than the 5-HTP. But I'm with you as far as moving to prescription SSRUIs--even Prozac works better than St. John's on most people, with the added benefit that it will be covered by her health insurance. So if cost is a factor and there is a prescription analog for anything you are considering, consult with her doctor and go with that.

It's good that you are in touch with her medical doctor--this is a very tough case.

JC

I would suggest adding ALA and Acety-L-Carnitine to the mix, and she is probably insulin resistant so carb mgmt is called for. CLA may help her, too and I would not ignore certain basics like cromium. An SSRI or better yet something like deprenyl, favorably compounded into a sublingual, agreed this is probably called for and will probably help if she experiences cravings. Some L-Tyrosine, B vitamins, etc will be important to support brain chemistry issues and to boost energy. I would favor straight DHEA over the 7-keto just have a dermal application compounded to bypass the liver - you should have her blood work done to see if this is really needed. And a high quality vitamin C like Alacer Super Gram II. Exercise, just walking an hour a day (preferably outdoors) until the weight comes way down and somewhat more rigourous exercise can be handled.

Top Bottom