Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for Canadians

digso

has anybody ordered supplements from over the boarder? any problems with certain products like amino acids and pro-hormones? how about free form powders like glutamine and protien?

Laws of Canada

Pro-hormones are illegal to sell here but legal to buy and take.
Thermogenics containing ephedrine are illegal to sell here but legal to buy and take.
Ephedrine is legal to be sold here.

Everything else is 100% legal to sell and buy.

AS are illegal to sell and illegal to take here.

I have ordered protein from DPS nutrition but you may have a prob with pro-hormones geting through. I don't understand why you would use pro-hormones anyways, IMO they are a HUGE waste of money

M18

ok, how about the amino acids like arginine, glutimine, etc. and bulk protein powder? how is it shipped? fed-ex?

Your are much better off buying from a canadien mail order company. A us company can ship to Canada but you will pay taxes and custom fees wich will make the purchase much more expensive.

Glutamine, taurine and creatine are natural supplements. They are very legal and you won´t have any problems. The shipping will depend on the policies of the company you buy from.

Check out www.supplementscanada.com I think they have the best prices in Canada.

Actually androstenedione and other prohormones are a schedule IV drug in Canada, the same classification as anabolic steroids. I have the Criminal Code right in front of me, as my source. So importation would be illegal.

Top Bottom