Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for Bill W, Pat or Par

mrt

Do you think combining a Pro-Hormone product with Oxandrolone a good idea? Does the delivery system of the PH make a difference in this case?

I'm not one of those persons that you listed, but I don't feel that it would be worth it. You would just end up spending a tremendous amount of money most likely, without necessarily getting the gains you're looking for. Seeing as though you're going with an illegal AAS, why are you looking to stack it with a legal PH? Why bother?
I think the only supplement people tend to stack with Ox is creatine, because the Ox compliments creatine nicely by increasing phosphocreatine stores.

i'd have to agree with ISN_Man.....if you're gonna go with ox just stack it with another AS.....if it's cause you wanrt to avoid having to 17aa steroids or having to inject.....then i guess iff money is not an issue you could do it.....but make sure you look into post cycle treatment and all that....

Top Bottom