Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question for all you cell tech users

maxes21

I know what the directions are for dosages,and when they say to take it. i was just wondering if anyone takes there cell tech at a different time like 1 hour to 30 min before working out and right after our what? the first time i took creatine was before woking out and i experienced alot more pumps,dose this happen to you while on cell tech, and how do you feel about taking it right after your workout?do you still have the pumps durrring your work out by taking the creatine after you workout durring the matenence phase?

I took it 30 minutes before and immediately after a workout. I had stronger lifts and a little better pumps while on it. I didn't do the loading phase because I don't feel it is needed. I was on for 3 months and then stopped. I gained some strength and about 10 lbs of weight, but a lot of that was water. It's not bad if you need a little boost, but not good if you're looking to cut up for summer.

yup.. that shit made me bloated as hell.. i like phosphagen alot better.. one scoop after workout and one before bed.

I used it when I was just getting started up again. Couple of hours before workout, and immediately after - got some really good pumps, and stayed pumped.

Just can't handle all that sugar now that I'm dieting. I'm popping creatine tablets now, but still looking for a better solution. Anyone tried that creatine effervescent? or the new ATP creatine drink?

Top Bottom