Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question bout stacker 3's

TraxZBT

what's up fellaz.. i'm new to the board but i've been reading everything for the past 2 weeks.. really informative and learned alot.. i got a quick question if anyone can help me out.. i've been taking betagen for a month and eating six times a day with stacker 3's.. but someone told me that taking stacker 3's drains all the water from your body while betagen adds it.. so if i take them both.. they will cancel each other out.. is that true? i use the stacker 3's just for an energy boost and don't take it to lose weight.. i'm already cut as it is.. any information would be appreciated..
thanx fellaz

no stacker3 does not drain your body of water. it may have a mild diuretic effect but very minor. Betagen is a waste of money just use a plain creatine. HMB is pointless unless taken in huge dosages.
For energy boost just buy some ephederine hcl 25mg pills, mix it with 200 mgs of caffeine and add a quarter of an aspirin. or buy ultimate orange,

Top Bottom