Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about what blood test to get

paintballproam

So looking at getting blood work done in about a month or two, finished pct 2weeks ago.

Here's my question, not sure if we can say the name of a source for online blood tests so ill leave that out

They offer a female hormone panel and a male hormone panel. The female panel is 100$ less and I've read some people say
"
Go to ***** and select the hormone panel for females. This test comes with a CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH.

its 50$ vs male hormone panel which is 150$. Your results will come back based on male ranges"

How is the test going to come back with the male ranges if I order a female hormone panel?

private md labs, just got the test yesterday and got the results this morning, stevesmi has thread on the mr supps forum breaking it all down and it only cost 50 bucks. Its the female hormone panel test and you can add on anything you want for more loot. I just posted a thread to have it reviewed so if you want to see the info you get just search the pct forum for it and check it out.

Top Bottom