Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about US Pharmacuetical Test (Cyp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunnycali

Hi all, sorry if this question came up before (did a search and couldn't find this).

I am prescribed 200mg of Test Cyp weekly from my Dr. I go to the pharmacy to get my bottle (10ml) with my scripts, and I get the same brand, Watson Test Cyp 200mg/ml. It works fine, my levels went up on my last blood test.

Recently I went to get my script, and they give me a bottle I have never seen or heard of. It was 200mg/ml (10ml vial) Test Cyp, and the company said "Paddock Labs". The bottle is longer and skinney, smaller rubber stopper, and the bottle was clear, as is the oil.

Question is, my Watson Cyp is a brown bottle to help with sun etc (I keep it in a dark cool place anyway), and the Watson Cyp is always a yellowish tint in the syringe.

The Paddock is completely clear, no yellow tint, etc. Being US and from my pharmacy, I don't have a concern about legit, more just on quality. I was curious if anyone had ever used Paddock vs others (watson, etc). Since in any medication can have different reactions and many people prefer a certain brand, etc because it didn't work as well etc. So just curious if anyone has every had or used Paddock.

Thanks for any comments!

BTW- I looked up the company and as expected they were a US Pharma company, looked smaller than your larger companies like Watson which seems to make just about anything..

Hi all, sorry if this question came up before (did a search and couldn't find this).

I am prescribed 200mg of Test Cyp weekly from my Dr. I go to the pharmacy to get my bottle (10ml) with my scripts, and I get the same brand, Watson Test Cyp 200mg/ml. It works fine, my levels went up on my last blood test.

Recently I went to get my script, and they give me a bottle I have never seen or heard of. It was 200mg/ml (10ml vial) Test Cyp, and the company said "Paddock Labs". The bottle is longer and skinney, smaller rubber stopper, and the bottle was clear, as is the oil.

Question is, my Watson Cyp is a brown bottle to help with sun etc (I keep it in a dark cool place anyway), and the Watson Cyp is always a yellowish tint in the syringe.

The Paddock is completely clear, no yellow tint, etc. Being US and from my pharmacy, I don't have a concern about legit, more just on quality. I was curious if anyone had ever used Paddock vs others (watson, etc). Since in any medication can have different reactions and many people prefer a certain brand, etc because it didn't work as well etc. So just curious if anyone has every had or used Paddock.

Thanks for any comments!

BTW- I looked up the company and as expected they were a US Pharma company, looked smaller than your larger companies like Watson which seems to make just about anything..

Go to the "gear-pictures of anabolics" section of the forum and postup a pic...swole or somebody there might be able to help you.

I moved this thread to this area, I feel it is better since most US pharmacy Testosterone is made for medical reasons such as HRT.
Ok, Paddock is gtg, basically another company making Test. Pfizer, Watson,etc other manufactures are also gtg. They make them all in 10 ml vials at 200mg/ml. My question for you is, when you got your script, you should have asked for or waited for Watson, if that's what you want. When I got my script, I always had an open script of my choice of brands, I payed out of pocket and basically went with the most affordable. Watson can start at $65 all the way to $125 a vial , cash.
When I took Pfizer brand, it was extremely smooth and clear, effective. Watson brand was thicker, little tint to it and very effective.
You should be gtg all the way around. I'm researching right now on some issues with Testosterone and manufactures, I will soon make a thread on here, keep an eye out.
Take care friend.

I moved this thread to this area, I feel it is better since most US pharmacy Testosterone is made for medical reasons such as HRT.
Ok, Paddock is gtg, basically another company making Test. Pfizer, Watson,etc other manufactures are also gtg. They make them all in 10 ml vials at 200mg/ml. My question for you is, when you got your script, you should have asked for or waited for Watson, if that's what you want. When I got my script, I always had an open script of my choice of brands, I payed out of pocket and basically went with the most affordable. Watson can start at $65 all the way to $125 a vial , cash.
When I took Pfizer brand, it was extremely smooth and clear, effective. Watson brand was thicker, little tint to it and very effective.
You should be gtg all the way around. I'm researching right now on some issues with Testosterone and manufactures, I will soon make a thread on here, keep an eye out.
Take care friend.

Theemperor,
Thanks for the reply! I actually did ask when I dropped off my script, but they told me thats all they had in, and their wholesaler was out of the other.. But they told me this is a really good company, however, in all my years, both regular AS and HRT, I had never seen or heard of it. And like mentioned, being US, my concern wasn't about being legit, it was quality vs other US brands like you had said as well.

So I will give it a shot (no pun intended). Just was concerned about quality since in my AS times and now HRT, mine has always had that hint of yellow and moderatly thick oil. Then I see this crystal clear bottle (which didn't make a lot of sense since Test and light is not a good combo, but I do keep in box and in a dark cool place), and also see completely clear oil... Since its a "Generic" you would think they would be the same... Plus I only pay $10 through insurance, but thats all they had unless wait until they could get it back in, and I needed it then and couldn't wait for two weeks or whatever.

Thanks again for the reply, and I will watch for that new thread. BTW you are right, the Watson is effective and has always been a decent product.

-Sunnycali

I have used both Watson and Paddock on TRT and haven't noticed any difference. The last refill was Sandoz. It's all the same to me, and all smooth as silk, painless.

Theemperor,
Thanks for the reply! I actually did ask when I dropped off my script, but they told me thats all they had in, and their wholesaler was out of the other.. But they told me this is a really good company, however, in all my years, both regular AS and HRT, I had never seen or heard of it. And like mentioned, being US, my concern wasn't about being legit, it was quality vs other US brands like you had said as well.

So I will give it a shot (no pun intended). Just was concerned about quality since in my AS times and now HRT, mine has always had that hint of yellow and moderatly thick oil. Then I see this crystal clear bottle (which didn't make a lot of sense since Test and light is not a good combo, but I do keep in box and in a dark cool place), and also see completely clear oil... Since its a "Generic" you would think they would be the same... Plus I only pay $10 through insurance, but thats all they had unless wait until they could get it back in, and I needed it then and couldn't wait for two weeks or whatever.

Thanks again for the reply, and I will watch for that new thread. BTW you are right, the Watson is effective and has always been a decent product.

-Sunnycali

You got it ,my man!! I agree on what you said. Big names like Pfizer, Watson, Paddock, Sandoz, are all quality, you would say because they are in a true "clean white room" or a human grade facility. I tried all 4 of them and I lean a little more with Watson &Pfizer, but thats just me. Well, good bro, aI am glad you posted on here and good for you to be here on EF!!:)
Have a Great Day!

Thanks for the replies! The feedback from people that have used it is great news to me! Profpump and theemporer, I am glad you guys have shared your experience with it. It wasn't ever a question about being legit (since its US Pharmacueticals), but like theemporer, I like the results from the Watson so I wanted some feedback if there were some noticeable differences. But as Profpump said, it was all the same so I have will use it obviously (its only $10 bucks for me).

FYI and the reason I brought this up is, apparently the FDA sets a standard for generics to be bioequivalant. However this standard is +20/-20 % of the active drug.... And you know if thats the standard, there are definantly companies saving money by the -20%. Reading up on lab tests on many things produced by Watson, they have always shown to be right at if not over the active drug %. So for Test Cyp, if I can get a few more mg's in each cc, I'll take it!

Thanks again for the replies and I can rest easy with it. If I notice any differences, I'll post those so you all can gather your own opinions or call and request a different manufacturer prior to filling your script if available....

PS- theemperor- you mentioned paying up to $125.00 for your script. Does your insurance not cover your scripts, if you don't mind me asking?

Sunnycali, if you don't mind me asking, what insurance company do you have. I know some of us have had issues with coverage but sounds like yours is a good one...

Sunnycali, if you don't mind me asking, what insurance company do you have. I know some of us have had issues with coverage but sounds like yours is a good one...

I have BCBS but it is a union plan so it's pretty good, they pay alot of the premium for me under our contract (about $1000 a month, and I pay $50 per month).... That is why I asked how much people were paying with insurance. The max on my plan is $10. That sucks about people paying $80-125 per script. I don't know if this means anything or not, but my scripts are written by my regular doc, not an HRT Clinic? Not sure if that changes things about coverage?? I just know that I never pay more than $10 per script (10 ml bottle-200mg/ml).

When you guys speak of BCBS, is it a union plan or do you pay a large premium each month? My plan also pays 95% of doctor visits and 100% of surgeries, exams... So my doctor bill is about $3.00 per visit..

PS-Not trying to "rub it in", I just didn't know BCBS paid differently, I thought it was one in the same at least for scripts... I think it sucks that some of you are paying $80+ per script!

Why on earth would you question something like this. You have prescription which means you are going to get testosterone,, not a fake. Chances are it is real so in this world of finding AAS that is real...what the F is your problem. There is no chance of contamination or anything wrong with it...Use it and shut the F up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom