Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Testosterone and IUD

BradQB11

My wife is taking Anavar and 20 MG a week of Testosterone and has an IUD. Is there an issue with Testosterone and IUD?

If she's taking prescription testosterone then there shouldn't be a conflict, the doctor is aware of what hormones are in her system and is monitoring her levels and responses.

If she's dosing herself, lots of luck. There are ZERO guarantees when it comes to screwing with a woman's reproductive hormones without understanding and monitoring. Throwing one seeming unimportant thing out of whack can have a massive cascade effect.

Last edited:
Shanghai YiJing is one of the reliable and professional suppliers and exporters in this field for many years. Our target market is a health and fitness conscious individual who wants to embark on or develop a professional career within the health and fitness industry,Our expectations are to promote Advanced Body Nutrition , our athletes, and our sponsors to the best of our ability while becoming internationally known as a reputable and conscientious corporation

Our Service:
1. Fast Delivery: We can delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
2. Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide.
3. Payment Terms: T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union and MoneyGram Available.
4. Free Sample available at any time.
5. Tracking your order at any time. Inform your order's further new situation at any time.
6. Package: Professional packing with professional materials.

after-sales service
1:Reship Policy:Reship for 70% for missing or seized order
2Discount:5% discount for second same order

product list
Test prop-----------100mg/ml 200mg/ml
Test enan-----------250mg/ml 300mg/ml 400mg/ml 500mg/ml 600mg/ml
Test cyp------------200mg/ml 250mg/ml 300mg/ml
Test Sustanon-------200mg/ml 250mg/ml 300mg/ml 400mg/ml
Deca----------------200mg/ml 250mg/ml
Equipoise-----------200mg/ml 300mg/ml
Tren ace------------100mg/ml 200mg/ml
Tren enan-----------100mg/ml 200mg/ml
Dianabol------------50mg/ml
Winstrol------------50mg/ml
Masteron------------100mg/ml 150mg/ml
Primobolone---------100mg/ml
Supertest-----------450mg/ml
Anomass ------------400mg/ml
Ripex---------------225mg/ml
Tritren-------------180mg/ml
Tri Test------------300mg/ml
Tri Deca------------300mg/ml
Test Blend----------450mg/ml 500mg/ml
Nandro Test---------225mg/ml
Mass----------------500mg/ml
Cut Depot-----------400mg/ml
Tren Test-----------225mg/ml

if you are interested,please contact to my email:[email protected]

If she's taking prescription testosterone then there shouldn't be a conflict, the doctor is aware of what hormones are in her system and is monitoring her levels and responses.

If she's dosing herself, lots of luck. There are ZERO guarantees when it comes to screwing with a woman's reproductive hormones without understanding and monitoring. Throwing one seeming unimportant thing out of whack can have a massive cascade effect.

I'd echo what MM has said.

I don't have any experience with test and IUD's. Most women I know who are using test are competing and most competitors go off birth control in order to avoid the conflicting hormonal issues which can cause things like bloating.

Good luck!

I'd echo what MM has said.

I don't have any experience with test and IUD's. Most women I know who are using test are competing and most competitors go off birth control in order to avoid the conflicting hormonal issues which can cause things like bloating.

Good luck!
You just don't realize how delicate the balance is until you've totally screwed yourself up (or your body gets screwed up through whatever). I've been operating with a suboptimally functioning thyroid forever and that messed me up bad. I've heard of women who were competing who just ran one or two months worth of whatever cycles and just wrecked themselves permanently and they've got weight they can't drop, hair loss, sleep issues, reproductive issues, you name it.

The killer is that so much can be done just with good training and dietary diligence but so many lack the patience to do the work the hard way. I just think hormonal manipulation should be the course of last resort.

But I'm old :lmao:

Top Bottom