Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about N2Shred cycle

kkklick

I'm on my 2nd day of N2burn, N2flame, N2stim, N2slin

After morning cardio the first day I felt sick (nausea), so I relaxed had breakfast then went to the gym and was ok. Then I woke up this morning feeling sick again. Still had my doses except I only took 1 N2burn instead of 2, felt a bit sick still but not as much as yesterday. A few hours later before the gym I took another N2burn, and had to cut my workout short because I was feeling sick. After I relaxed and my heart rate came down I was fine.

Is this a sign that this stuff isn't for me? Or should I tough it out and see what happens? I'm debating cutting the doses in half, so only 1 n2burn per day, don't seem to have a problem with stim and flame.

Something I learned about n2burn ( & it could be different with everyone)

But if I don't eat and take them I get nauseated also, but mostly everything I take besides n2slin requires food on my stomach or I get nauseated. Hope that helps brotha.

Yea it does bro, I've been taking it on an empty stomach before cardio. I think I'll just do fasted cardio with just n2slin before and take the rest of the supps with food hopefully that fixes it, thanks

If I were you it's good to take 4 a day 2 am 2 pm but in the am just have something on your stomach it's awesome before cardio man but if you can get up a bit earlier or something do you can get some food in it'll help the nausea

4 N2burn's a day? Don't think I can do that bro, 2 is already more than enough. I'm a stim virgin other than a short albuterol cycle last year

thanks for the info, just to update I stopped doing morning cardio, I started anavar today and my wirkouts are more than intense enough to burn fat plus cardio afterwards. Also I wash the red cinnamon coating from the N2burn and I feel great, before it was burning my stomach. Everythings going awesome now

Top Bottom