Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about multivitaminic

Rodo88

Hi guys, new around here! I'm from argentina so i'm sorry if my english is a little off.

I bought from USA the multivitaminic Source Naturals Life Force Multiple which seems pretty complete.

I didn't notice that it has iron in it (6 mg per serving, meaning i will be taking that dosis per day), and my question is if i can take it without risks just for this one bottle? I bought the 180 capsules version so it will last me a month and a half, then I can buy the iron-free version.

Thank you!

Are you allergic to iron supplements or do they make you sick or something? If so, 6mg per serving is a pretty significant amount, especially when you're taking multiple pills throughout the day.

Are you allergic to iron supplements or do they make you sick or something? If so, 6mg per serving is a pretty significant amount, especially when you're taking multiple pills throughout the day.

Hi george, i'm not alergic (at leat not that i know of). I believe i've never took iron, maybe i've spelled it wrong but the 6 mg of iron is in total. I mean, I have to take 4 capsules throughout the day, and in the global sum they contain 6 mg of iron.

I'm asking this because i've read that men do not need additional iron supplementation assuming i'm healthy, and since returning the product will be very difficult for me, I wanted to know if i can take just this bottle for once without risks, and then go with the iron-free version

Hi george, i'm not alergic (at leat not that i know of). I believe i've never took iron, maybe i've spelled it wrong but the 6 mg of iron is in total. I mean, I have to take 4 capsules throughout the day, and in the global sum they contain 6 mg of iron.

I'm asking this because i've read that men do not need additional iron supplementation assuming i'm healthy, and since returning the product will be very difficult for me, I wanted to know if i can take just this bottle for once without risks, and then go with the iron-free version

I think that you could with no problems.

I agree with alin, you should be fine to take them.

i think you will be fine from the bottle. but i personally get iron free versions. ass, higher rbc blah blah blah , i just choose to avoid it in that form. but no i would not worry too much on what you have.

I would rec a natural whole food extracted multi vitamin though. I like "green source" from puritans pride and they have it with or without iron depending on what you want. i would also rec b12 and vitd (d3)

Too much iron can easily lead to toxicity levels in men. Iron is one of the few minerals where the levels of toxicity are actually higher then the levels of deficiency in men.

If you are using a multivitamin with iron, only eat red meat 1-2 times per week. Stay away from particularly dense iron sources like clams and liver.

I recommend you check out the multivitamin ruthless 3D from n2bm.com. It is a multivitamin that was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind. It contains everything you want in a multivitamin, and nothing you don't.

Top Bottom