Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about injecting test p and tren ace

Bunny_

I was wondering if it's ok to inject this two at a same time with the same syringe, some people told me to pin separately and others say it's ok, I just want to make sure I'm not going to mess this up, thank you.

its fine i do...why poke twice ....and you butt is prob the best ....for me its been at first a lil sore but then your body adjust and later pins are cake ....the first time i did quad OMG!!! day 2 i could barley walk i was legit worried but it went away lol but everyone i know does the does both in same pin

As long as they are both oil based or water based, it is perfectly fine to mix the compounds in the same syringe. In fact, this is a very common practice that allows to reduce the number of injections.

It's always fine, and actually recommended, to mix two oil based compounds together. It'll reduce the amount of injections you need to do which will prevent scar tissue build up. The more injections you do, the more scar tissue that will build up.

What you DONT want to mix are oil based compounds and water based compounds. You would not want to mix tren ace or test prop with something like HGH which is water based.

Top Bottom