Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Dermacrine

RagenMMA

I was thinking of adding some Dermacrine to a short 6 week cycle before the beach trip. I'll be adding some EQ,Var and winny. What should i expect? Any personal experiences? Sides?

Dermacrine is very fast acting as fast clearing, so guys tend to use it as a kickstart or finisher as long acting esters clear. Its also legal so you can bring it on a plane with you without worries.

-Eric

Ya Im finishing up a 4 week cycle of just dermacrine only. No sides at all except a bit of bacne but thats normal for me. I love the overall feeling I get after putting it on and when Im in the gym my strength has definitley gone up my weight not so much because of inconsistent diet. Its a good product that I'd like to stack with one of needto's products because it just tightens you up everywhere.

awesome. I picked up some along with Sustain Alpha which i already know works. I might also add I like the sheen i get in the gym when i sweat with topicals.

awesome. I picked up some along with Sustain Alpha which i already know works. I might also add I like the sheen i get in the gym when i sweat with topicals.

Yeah I hear ya bro... the sustain I could see working only after 5 days of use. Could be me but seemed like my boys needed to be drained more often. The sweating I agree with too!

Top Bottom