Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about cycle?

mazevedo_013

Hey All,

Kind of new to the forum board but wanted to jump in right away and get started! Anyways i am 21 years old about 5'9 175lbs 13% BF and consider myself in decent shape as i have been lifting weights consistently for many years now.

After awhile of testing different supplements and other "body building" products i have decided to move on to the better utensils and find some real results. As of now i have a place to obtain these supplements (if your experienced with this could u PM me so i could ask about the site i am obtaining from) and have an idea of what i am planning on taking. So last but not least i come here to ask the opinions of people that no and understand what i am getting into.

Anyways enough of the babble heres my cycle:

4 - 10mL (100mg) Test Prop
1 - 10mL (200mg) EQ
Clomid

I plan on starting the first 5 days with 100mg of prop, then switching to EOD for the last 70 days. Right after the initial first 5 days of prop i will start the 10mL of EQ taking 600mg's a week (shots on M-W-F). To finish the cycle out i will start a clomid therapy 2 days after the last prop shot, 100mg of clomid for 7 days moving to 50mg for another.

During this time i will be on a 2500 calorie diet consisting of 300 grams of protein a day. I will be lifting weights 5 days a week along with doing 30-60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week getting my heart rate no more then 170 per min.

Cardio will consist of out door running/cross trainer
Weight lifting: M(chest) T(back) W(legs) Th(shoulder/traps) F(arms) [7 lifts 3 sets 10-12 reps]

My overall goal is to lean out as much as possible while gaining as much muscle mass and strength as i can. i would appreciate comments from as many people as possible, the more the merrier as i no that everyone here has some personal experience and knowledge on the topic.

For anyone that knows about lab types and products i would really appreciate a PM so i can further discuss products in detail.

Thanks ALL:Chef:

half a CC of Prop a day is Best , do not front load it as you wont need too

EQ use it the first half of cycle 50 mgs a day with you prop

Do a little more frequency in your split, the one body part a week thing is not best for novices

PCT should be Light Clomid, Exemestene, Sustain , Unleashed

Heya Maz welcome to the board :wavey::wavey::wavey::beer:

The first thing i see is that prop is a short ester with 1 to 2 days half life and EQ is a long ester with a half life of 12 plus days so you will need to take this into consideration when planning the start of pct .

You will need to drop the EQ 2 wks before the prop or run the prop 2 wks past the EQ and IMO eq is better ran longer than 10 wks .

Brad.

Top Bottom