Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad, Glute or delt.

I rotate all of them. I personally found by running hot water over the pin before sticking helps a lot. Just my opinion.

Yeah same. I warm mine up... When my kids were babies we had a bottle warmer... So I started using that to warm up my gear before a shot... Warms it up really fast too... Basically just works by using steam. Put like a table spoon of water into the bottle warmer... put the vial in and its steams. Makes the gear thinner and alot smoother to inject.... my two favourite spots are Quads and Triceps... Triceps being the least painful since during normal day to day life, you dont really use or flex your triceps very much, so you dont even notice it, even if you do happen to have PIP.

Things I will NEVER do again.... Calf inject... worst 5 days of my life... walking around like I was raped by Peter North.... Bicep injects for me are a very dull dull pain... not enjoyable.

I use to do shoulders, but after years of injecting (they use to be my go to spot... they are filled with scar tissue now... Its like trying to inject into a rock, cant push the plunger down at all... Word of advice, defiantly rotate... wish I did that back in the days to avoid the scar tissue build up. main reasons i dont do short esters anymore either to avoid all the shots. and my skin stays clearer as well on long esters... less blood level fluctuation.

Things I will NEVER do again.... Calf inject... worst 5 days of my life... walking around like I was raped by Peter North....

Thats are terrible rape picture, he's got some caack and lots of juice... fuckin yikes lol.

I go glutes because the needles seem to go in easy there and it affects me the least if its sore. I hate quads!!!! maybe my thighs are just dense but even a slin pin in my quad hurts like helllll.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

I use quads and delts. I used to use glutes, but after my first cycle I got too big to reach it. The quads are easiest to reach. I have to prop my arm on the table to reach my delt. I couldnt imagine trying to reach my tricep. And Im not crazy enough to shoot in a calf.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Tried all, 25g 1inch in the quad was like butter and no real cork afterwards and that was with Prop, delts on the other hand, felt like I'd been shot for 4 days after lol

Prefer Glutes, although they are becoming a bitch to reach! 2nd I like quads, but there are too many freakin' veins and nerves in them ... either I catch a small nerve and make it twitch, after which I have to pull out and try another place, or I feel myself going into a vein, which is really not a nice pain. Delts like too, depending on WHAT I pin ... and how many ml/cc. Never tried traps, NEVER tried calves, though I considered it once, but quickly dropped that idea. Pinned Cyp into my Hamstring once ... wasn't all that bad, but it's a muscle which is under a lot of tension a lot of times, so it was a bit more eerie than expected or used to.

Top Bottom