marshallmadman New member Jul 14, 2005 #1 I don't really care for that song, but I'm addicted to watching the video. Help!
White Sox New member Jul 19, 2005 #4 marshallmadman said: I don't really care for that song, but I'm addicted to watching the video. Help! Click to expand... Agreed. Good stuff.
marshallmadman said: I don't really care for that song, but I'm addicted to watching the video. Help! Click to expand... Agreed. Good stuff.
fast94ex New member Jul 20, 2005 #5 Haha i just said the same thing the other day, shitty song, great video!
S Snypr New member Jul 23, 2005 #7 marshallmadman said: I don't really care for that song, but I'm addicted to watching the video. Help! Click to expand... Just hit mute
marshallmadman said: I don't really care for that song, but I'm addicted to watching the video. Help! Click to expand... Just hit mute
marshallmadman New member Jul 24, 2005 #8 Snypr said: Just hit mute Click to expand... I told my girl this weekend when the video was on..."I could watch this video all day long if I could just get the strenth up to hit the mute button". She wasn't all that thrilled.
Snypr said: Just hit mute Click to expand... I told my girl this weekend when the video was on..."I could watch this video all day long if I could just get the strenth up to hit the mute button". She wasn't all that thrilled.
A a10j10 New member Jul 24, 2005 #9 marshallmadman said: Useless without pics. Click to expand... Take a look at my post here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5116135#post5116135 Peace
marshallmadman said: Useless without pics. Click to expand... Take a look at my post here: http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?p=5116135#post5116135 Peace