Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Purity of Creatine?

JaredK

I've read a lot about the best brands of creatine, etc, but what I want to know is if there are any sight tests you can do to determine if you have real creatine monohydrate in your bottle. Does it sink in liquid? Does it float? Are there any visual clues (sparkly, dull, etc)?

The reason I ask is because I purchased some Creatine from a store called Super Nutrition in Burnaby, BC, which bottles their own house brand. Not knowing the source of their product (and living in Toronto now), I was wondering about the validity of their products. Without a lab it's pretty hard to tell, and I can't really afford to splurge $50-60 CDN on Phosphagen. This stuff cost about $35 when I bought it a couple years ago.

Any insights?

I don't know of any but i've bought some creatine from one company a real long time ago and i noticed that it was fluffy. That right there made me believe I recieved a knock off product. Now i know creatine does contain small sparkly particles that are very visible but i do not know of any other tests you can do to verify that it is pure. sorry bro.:confused:

The best i can say is check how small the particles are the smaller the better the micronization process is.

Unless you get it tested in a lab you will never know for sure. Stick with legitimate brands or ask around for 99 pure creatine.

Top Bottom