Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

purchasing m1t from underground laboratories

Andy Randall

I used to take many years ago when it was available over the counter and I loved it, I just turned 45 so I'm talking about 10-12 years ag
o, I believe it was banned as an over the counter supplement and I'm looking to get it online, I found it at underground labs , so I need some reviews from you guys abut this web since I have been off the game for long time, thank you.

M1t is now illegal after the recent 2014 pro-hormone ban. It will only be available for purchase through a UG lab.

If you are looking for a source of M1t, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section.

This article explains what M1t is and how to use it -> http://www.evolutionary.org/m1t-vs-dbol/

M1T is extremely powerful and extremely toxic. You can make some serious gains but I found the side effects to be too much. The lethargy and just feeling like overall shit was terrible. What are your goals? I bet we can put together a better cycle than just running UGL M1T.

This is one potent prohormone, but I would not be using it because of its harsh side effects. For me, it is not worth to suffer all those side effects for these gains. Instead, it would make more sense to use some steroids - the benefits will be very similar, but the side effects will surely be milder, especially the liver stress.

Top Bottom