Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Puppy breath. I love it.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
Those little tongues lick you all over and they have that new life breath. I'm not an animal person, but I love puppy breath. What prompted me to post this? I don't know, puppy breath smell just popped into my head.
 
buffer1 said:
I think he,s doing some good drugs,lol

Yeah, someone's slipping shit into my drinks. On the way to the store last night while driving, everything seemed like it was in slow motion being viewed on camera.. It was a real trip. Never experienced that before.
 
biteme said:
Yeah, someone's slipping shit into my drinks. On the way to the store last night while driving, everything seemed like it was in slow motion being viewed on camera.. It was a real trip. Never experienced that before.
lol
 
exotic_island_girl said:
or yet he forgot to take his medicine ;)

Great tits! You should show them more often. :)
 
Top Bottom