Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PumpNPose Clomid

BigMarc1

Has anyone used it and how many Ml is in the bottle?

I was thinking about ordeing one bottle for my cycle and injecting it into the gel caps for use.

Also do they ever scam anyone?

no dude I am not kidding there have been a few posts about it lately and I am going to try it out. 50ml 50 mg per for $30.

Sounds ok to me. Heard it tastes like shit so you can inject it into the gel caps.

Thanks freak, any reviews yet?

Thanks!

I was thinking the exact same thing myself last night. thanks for asking this question.

That seems like a great price for clomid. Too bad they dont have Nolva...oh well at least they take credit cards. WOOT!

Yah but hey have liquidex, 1mg/ml at 30 ml for $80. could use 1ml EOD and last 2 months which in most cases would last a whole cycle. Thinking about ordering that as well.

The quality meets US rx standards but, it does taste like shit. If you get the Letrozole or the Clomid get gel caps. The Anatrozole is ok---Freak

What size pin to inject into the gel cap? How much do the gel caps hold? Sounds like a good deal .... think i'll try it !

what size pin to inject into the gelcap?

18g so the hole is nice and big. please bro, 4 real use ure head. do people need to ask a question about everything? i mean is this not something u could use ure best judgment on? i mean wouldnt it be obvious u would try to use the smalles pin to make the smallest hole possible?

there will be a point where u cant inject anymore without stuff coming out, u just gotta be careful. could always do it in 2 gelcaps too. u could also tke a syringe and just squirt it down ure throat and follow it with a juice or something.

rNg

Top Bottom