Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Proviron Gains?

jagerbombme

BANNED
anyone ran proviron alone and had any gains? just wondering, im running it for libido. anybody got anything to add on doing this?

:)
 
no gains here bro. and honestly, I've ran proviron for almost 12 weeks throughout my last eq cyc and I honestly did not get the "insane" libido increase like most guys say. not sure what the deal was? maybe I just didn't notice it but I dont know.
 
Proviron will increase your sex drive, and function as an anti e, and harden you a up a little

I don’t think of it as gear, it is an anti-e

I would not make a cycle of novaldex or proviron


Personally bang for the buck I would go with test.

I have only used proviron once, don’t see a need to ever use it again.
 
alone i think u will only notice alittle hardness/less water. i love it and use it in all cycles now...i notice good hardness in muscle, and cock always ready.
 
Yup first time with it, and I do feel like it has helped with my libido. But I would not run it to make gains. There are much better compounds for that.
 
jagerbombme said:
you on, or just proviron only?
im on !!! currently prop/eod-1cc and test enth-2cc m/t/s d-bol at 20mg-ed but i just got some proviron and taking 50mg-ed my question has been answered by my daily taking!! it works great with d-bol.
 
Top Bottom