Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Powders

iced earth

Can anyone recommend a good protein powder I can buy, I'm going to start the fat-fast tomorrow and need a good protein powder. Is "Precision Whey Protein" any good? Thanks.:D

r

I'm takin Whey by PVL Nutrients and its giving good results.....I paid about 35$CND for 2 lbs ..of course its not a well known product but who cares it works

the best one i've tasted is nitro-tech by muscletech...it actually tastes pretty good.

i'm going to try this fat fast diet also. just as soon as i start bring in a couple pay checks from the new job i'm about to start. i can't wait.

let me know how it turns out for you.

Protein factory. Go there, and make your own blend. The fat fast diet was revived in Testosterone webzine about a year ago by Brock Strasser. In the original article, he stated that he went through the protein factory and came up with his own whey/casein blend which is a good idea. When I'm on low/no carbs, I just love using Zero Carb Isopure, because it's virtually carb free and taste great. No aspartame, just sucralose which makes a world of difference. If you go to the protein factory and are concerned with taste, get the ion exchange whey isolate, the best tasting of all the proteins IMO.

Top Bottom