Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein powders what brand can be TRUSTED?

You guys should do your research before advising. Protein Factory has been caught twice for not meeting label claims.

Good companies you can trust are,

- AST
- Beverly Intl.
- Scitec
- Syntrax
etc.

I dont know which company are the best but I trust on Nature's Best cause they seem to be honest... I think its almost impossible to know which company is trustable...you can read articles, read labels, interviews, ad campaigns and etc but are they telling us the truth? Go figure

I really like AST. I used their VP2 and it turned my piss bright yellow, which Im told is due to nitrogen retention. No idea if its true, some bros on this board would. Its not from lack of water, since its usually clear and as soon as I drank this it looked like I drank a gallon of highlighter fluid.

TECH ONE said:
My old roommate works at Muscletech in the Research and Development dept. and he is constantly runing tests on products to check if they meet what the lable says. Muscletech does not cut any corners and such!! It may cost a little more BUT its worth it because they spend their time and money in creating top of the line products. Nothing compares to Nitro-Tech!! :D

That was a great sales pitch.............are you sure you're not the one who works for MuscleTech.

Thanks for the laugh by the way.

proteinfactory.com

The rumor that proteinfactory underdoses their stuff got started by testosterone.net I believe. Testosterone.net is backed by biotest labs....
I've used proteinfactory.com for 3 years and they have some of the best protein around.

The muscletech pitch was a joke to get a rise out of some of you. I haven't read anyone bashing muscletech in a while.

MuscleTech

Muscle Tech must spend about a zillion $ on those 5 page Ads they run in the fitness mags. And the claims "500 times better than regular whey!" Right.

I agree it is difficult to know. There was in article in T Mag last month that was informative but by the end they were beating the Biotest drum.

I use Optimum Whey. Many people in Mass. use and swear by Designer Whey. I also have heard good things about Protienfactory.

Until someone objective does the assays and publishes them we will probably never know.

Top Bottom