Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein pancakes

Oh, Columbo... I don't think you have IHOPs in Denmark... it's a chain of breakfast restaurants where people go to binge on breakfast foods... pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns... FRIGGIN AWESOME SHIT BRO :)!

Oh yeah, Sweet 'N Low is just an artificial sweetner with zero calories... it's a white powder with a sweet taste that people use in place of sugar in coffee and other foods.

The key ingredient is "Nutrasweet" I used to live in Hungary and they had this there... so I'm sure y'all have it in Denmark too :)... take care

bishonen said:

It only ended up being 1/3 of a cup of milk per 1 cup of oats/cottage cheese, and the batter was still pretty thick. Seemed to work great!

Yeah, I suppose one could experiment with adding varying amounts of skim milk to get the batter to the consistency that he/ she prefers (i.e. to get the pancakes to cook to the thickness that he/she likes)...

pancakes

Hey have any of you tried the atkins chocolate muffin/bread mix. its great low n carbs and fat and sum what high n protein.

so heres what i do 2 make pancakes out of it.

i use 3/4c of the atkins mix

then a scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein

1 or 2 egg whites depending on how u like your cakes

2-3 tbsp water depending on how many agg whites you use.

take a griddle or frying pan. put som ebatter on it spread the batter around on the pan ( make it about 1cm thick)

cook almost al the way done but not all the way this way the chocolate is inside is still kind of suripy. THen there ready 2 eat. dont add anything to them maybe some honey or w/e i dont use anything.

Why is it that when I make the protein pancakes and I use no stick spray they alway stick to the pan.

Top Bottom