Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Protein Factory

Bulldog_10

First off i just want to say that Protein Factory is the shit! My shiment got here in about 5 days no problems. They answered all my questions quickly and without hassles. As far as I'm concerned they have a top-notch business going on there!

My question for you guys that have ordered from them in the past is: What do you do with the protein once you get it? I don't want to keep it in these plastic bags. I would put it in some old protein containers but I don't have any. I throw them all away after they're done.

So, any suggestions. Let's be creative on this one. I'll try anything.

Since I dont order less than 15 pounds at times, I normally keep it in the bag, but I am constantly refilling my old optimum protein bottles with it, so when I get my servings I dont have to onfold the bag. Once I am done with the bottle, I just fill it again...

p.s., protein factory rules...awesome site.

Hey I am about to order from there. What does everyone recommend and now big are their serving? I have been use to whey protien from a guy I use but I thinking of getting their soy one to try it out. Heard good things....

As for containers see if you can find some buckets from products like bird seed etc that are new and clean.....

I just went out and bought big rubbermaid type containers that hold about 3-4 lbs of protein at a time. I just fill them up and leave the rest in the bag.

Johnny V said:
Hey I am about to order from there. What does everyone recommend and now big are their serving? I have been use to whey protien from a guy I use but I thinking of getting their soy one to try it out. Heard good things....

As for containers see if you can find some buckets from products like bird seed etc that are new and clean.....
Thanks for the ideas bros! Hey Johnny...I ordered 2 pounds of the breakfast, 2 pounds of night, 2 pounds or post-training and 4 pounds of anabolic MRP. I'm gonna drink 3 a day. On workout days I'm gonna use the post-training formula, on non-workout days I'm gonna use the anabolic MRP in its place.

I got 10 pounds total and it only cost about $60-65. The anabolic MRP was on sale, don't know if that's still in effect. But my advice is to get a good variety of formulas.

Cool thanks.... Does anyone else have experience with some of there stuff? What is the best flavor etc?

Johnny V said:
Cool thanks.... Does anyone else have experience with some of there stuff? What is the best flavor etc?

I go with vanilla since they just add the flavoring without diluting your protein much. If you read their site, it tells you that to make chocolate flavor, they have to add a lot of cocoa, which dilutes the amount of actual protein you get.

Splenda is the best sweetener.

I like the penta pro protein a lot.

Top Bottom